Green Building, Global Eco-Community
- Awarded the dual diamond grade green building certificate for the building and the community, building a community focused on biodiversity, lower carbon emission and helping improve the overall health of our environment.
- Comparable with the public housing of GWL in Holland and public housing condos in Singapore designed by Pritzker Architecture Prize winner Jean Nouvel.
- Inspired by the concept of "Vitality", Aedas, a world renowned architecture firm, designed the exterior of the project utilizing vertical lines to capture the way plants grow, simulating the movement of grass and leaves as they grow towards the sun. Each plant features a unique rhythm and different expression.
- The "three axis and one center" design creates a green urban forest effect.
Green ecology axis > Building a green corridor.
Blue water axis > Strategically located ponds as landscape with a secondary function to assist water recycling efforts.
Commercial and art axis > Building an enticing space with an artistic approach, combining stylish elements and a different array of street shops to build a vigorous and lively community atmosphere.
Public Park > Adopt the public park and design the ecological pond.
- To build a symbiotic and happy community, the concept of "Once in lifetime hospitality" has been adopted. Additionally, innovative property management systems are in place to build a database, which in coordination with new digital platforms, will deliver better full-time service and help establish a safe, conve nient, energy-saving, comfortable, and happy community.